2.3kg Black ePLA 3D Printer Filament
£34.55 – £57.59 Incl. VAT
Discontinued, stock available until exhausted
- High quality ePLA 3D Printer filament
- Recycled content: 50% (2019 average of all colours of this material; can vary)
- 2.3kg of material
- Spool dimensions
- Colour ref – 9071(Default = RAL, Numbers with a ‘C’ on the end refer to Pantone)
Product print image by Lancashire3D
Interested in 2.85mm 750g spools? Our partner 3DGBIRE stock our full range - click here to view
ePLA 750g - Black 3D Printer Filament
An engineering-grade PLA filament, with performance comparable to ABS. Features a heat resistance of 95°C< (after annealing) and the ability to print at speeds up to 120mm/s. ePLA gives a semi-matte finish.
- Preheat a convection oven to 110°C / 230°F
- When the oven is preheated, quickly put your printed object (tip: Keep the supports attached) in the oven and start a timer.
- We recommend placing the object on a flat aluminium sheet or similar.
- For small objects with thin walls & medium infill set a 20-minute timer.
- For large objects with thick walls & medium infill set a 60-minute timer.
- When the object is done annealing, do NOT remove the object, but instead just turn off the oven.
- Wait for the oven to cool down to room temperature.
- Remove the object from the oven (remove the supports).
- A higher infill percentage = less shrinkage during annealing
- During the annealing process the already high crystalline ePLA material will (rapidly) crystallise further – this means that ePLA will become extra stiff at high temperatures.
- The material has been developed for dimensional accuracy both before and after annealing which explains the low shrinkage that you will experience when working with ePLA
Recommended printing temperature (°C): 235 ± 10
Recommended heated bed temperature: Can be printed without, but if you have one, we recommend 70°C
Storage: Cool and dry conditions, ideally ~20°C