No products in the cart
PETG Brown 2.3kg 3D Printer Filament – 1.75mm
- High quality PETG 3D Printer filament
- Recycled content: 99.5% (2019 average of all colours of this material; can vary)
- 100% recyclable cardboard spool and packaging
- Spool dimensions
- Colour ref – 8016
(Default = RAL, Numbers with a ‘C’ on the end refer to Pantone)
Our brand new rPETg colours are made from post-industrial recycled plastic - 99.5% recycled content (The 0.5% consists additives to improve 3D printing performance).
Like our current rPETg line, this filament is strong, does not warp, and is odour-neutral - a perfect all-rounder, ideal for those strong and durable parts.
How it’s made:
- Discarded, single-source PETg plastic waste - that would otherwise go to landfill - is received from manufacturers.
- The plastic is sorted and cleaned, to remove any unwanted debris, before being shredded and melted down to further refine the polymer.
- The plastic present in a variety of colours and so therefore undergoes a compounding to create a grey-coloured, homogeneous material.
- High quality masterbatch is then added to this neutral shade pellets to create the desired colour- the material is extruded and wound onto 100% recyclable cardboard spools ready for use!
Please note: rPETg colours originate from a different source compared to our black, white and transparent colours. As such, print temperatures & fan speed settings may differ slightly. This can be different across various types/models of 3D Printers, so it's best to experiment and find which works best for you.