Light Grey PLA Matte 3D Printer Filament
£23.99 Ex. VAT
2.85mm Discontinued, stock available until exhausted
- PLA Matte filaments can be more abrasive than regular PLA, as such we recommend the use of a hardened / steel nozzle
- Premium PLA 3D Printer filament
- Recycled material: 70% (ISO 14021)
- 100% recyclable cardboard spool and packaging
- 750g of material
Interested in 2.85mm 750g spools? Our partner 3DGBIRE stock our full range - click here to view
PLA Matte - Light Grey 3D Printer Filament
As the name suggests, this is the perfect filament for those desiring a matte finish. The printed surface diffuses light to give it a matte look and reduce visibility of layer lines. Not to mention the added texture finish!
- Recommended printing temperature (°C): 205 ± 10
- Recommended heated bed temperature: Can be printed without, but if you have one, we recommend 50-60°C
- Storage: Cool and dry conditions, ideally ~20°C
Tom Busfield (verified owner) –
Prints easily and with a great finish. I bought several rolls in different colours and it just worked straight out of the box. Hides layer lines quite effectively. Customers liked it.