Business | Education | Wholesale – 3D Printer Filament
Our filament is used by more than 3000 of makers, businesses and universities – from prototyping and development to end-use products. We work with some of the most credible names in the industry, including the likes of Open Bionics – who are producing 3D printed bionic hands for the NHS – so please don’t just take our word for it! Our materials have been used at prestigious events such as Geneva Motor Show and RHS Chelsea Flower Show. Price-wise, we’re also significantly cheaper than many other brands and our filament contains up to 90% recycled content. Our 500g and 1 kg products feature a 100% recyclable cardboard to further reduce our reliance on plastic and improve recycling rates.
Yes, there are many good filament brands, but here are further reasons as to why you should choose us as your filament partner:
- Lowest prices compared to other brands; 30% OFF for regular users
- Large spools – 2.3, 4.5 and 8.5 kg – ideal for long print runs and/or large 3D printers
- FREE Next-Day UK delivery – orders over £40
- Credit terms – subject to eligibility
30% OFF – orders over £83 (ex VAT)
- Sign up for FREE – https://www.filamentive.com/wholesale-registration-page/
- An automated email will be sent to the email address provided with your username and password (this can be changed later)
- Login with your credentials – https://www.filamentive.com/wholesale-log-in-page/
- Shop prices will now be shown with a 30% discount – or you can view our products as a wholesale list which might be easier and quicker!
- Checkout as normal with the satisfaction of saving 30% on your filament costs and enjoying FREE Next Day Delivery (UK only)
Wholesale users can still order smaller quantities but the discount will not be applied at checkout
- The product prices in the wholesale system are shown with 30% discount but inc VAT
The minimum order threshold for 30% OFF is the subtotal including discount but excluding VAT
- Discount codes will not work when using the wholesale login – if you wish to use a particular discount please shop as normal without logging in
We can offer 30-day credit terms to business and education clients. Please select INVOICE (NET 30) as your chosen payment gateway at checkout. Please note:
- UK only
- You must be a registered entity – when ordering, please include your company name, registration number and VAT number (if possible)
- A credit check will be performed by our partner CreditSafeUK using the information you provide
- Based on the credit check result we reserve the right to decline credit; if successful, maximum credit limit is £500
- Late payments and/or other issues may result in delay/cancellation of shipments and removal of credit facilities.
We accept official purchase orders as an alternative form of ordering. 30-day credit terms still apply (see above). Instructions:
- Send official purchase orders to email@example.com
- Include full product details – including material, colour, weight and quantity – see our shop or wholesale order form for guidance.
We can produce any of our materials, in range of colours on reel sizes of 500g, 1 kg, 2.3 kg, 4.5 kg, 8 kg or 8.5 kg. The minimum order quantity will be at least 40 kg and the lead time is 3-4 weeks. If interested, please email us or call: +44 (0) 333 366 0020.