No products in the cart
Our 3D printer filament is used by thousands of makers, businesses and universities – from prototyping and development to end-use products.
Price-wise, we’re offer a significantly discount and our filament is made with recycled materials where possible. Our ≤1 kg products feature a 100% recyclable cardboard spool to enable user recycling.
Yes, there are many good filament brands, but here are further reasons as to why you should choose us as your filament partner:
- Wide range of materials and colours
- Large spools – up to 8.5 kg – ideal for long print runs and those BIG prints
- FREE Next-Day UK (Mainland) delivery
- Credit terms – subject to eligibility*
Lancashire3D operate one of the largest 3D-print farms in the UK
- 30% Trade Discount – orders >£83 + VAT
- Sign up for FREE – https://filamentive.com/wholesale-registration-page/
- Once signed up, we will verify your account details before approval. This may take up to 24 hours.
- If/when approved, shop prices will now be shown with a 30% discount
- Checkout as normal with the satisfaction of saving 30% on your filament costs and enjoying FREE UK (Mainland) Next Day Delivery
- Wholesale users can still order smaller quantities but the discount will not be applied at checkout
- The product prices in the wholesale system are shown with 30% discount but inc VAT
- The minimum order threshold for 30% OFF is the subtotal including discount but excluding VAT
- Discount codes will not work when using the wholesale login – if you wish to use a particular discount please shop as a guest
- If you select that you are a customer of 3DGBIRE and/or CREATE Education, we will inform them of this. You will then be contacted by a representative of the respective company
We can offer 30-day credit terms to business and education clients. Please select INVOICE (NET 30) as your chosen payment gateway at checkout. Please note:
- UK only
- You must be a registered entity – when ordering, please include company name, registration number and VAT number (if possible)
- A credit check will be performed by our partner CreditSafeUK using the information you provide
- Based on the credit check result we reserve the right to decline credit;
- Late payments and/or other issues may result in delay/cancellation of shipments and removal of credit facilities.
We accept official purchase orders as an alternative form of ordering. 30-day credit terms still apply (see above). Instructions:
- Send official purchase orders to email@example.com
- Include full product details – including material, colour, weight and quantity – see our shop or wholesale order form for guidance.
We can produce any of our materials, in range of colours on reel sizes of 500g, 1 kg, 2.3 kg, 4.5 kg, 8 kg or 8.5 kg. The minimum order quantity will be at least 40 kg and the lead time is > 8 weeks. If interested, please email us or call: +44 (0) 333 366 0020.