No products in the cart
Buying in Bulk? 3D Printer Filament for Business and Education
We offer a significant trade discount for business purchases to reduce your 3D printer filament costs.
To enable sustainable 3D printing, we prioritise recycled materials for 3D printing, where possible. To further reduce plastic waste, our ≤2.3 kg products feature a 100% recyclable cardboard spool.
Beyond cost savings, and sustainability, we offer:
- Wide range of materials and colours
- Large spools – up to 8.5 kg – ideal for long print runs and those BIG prints
- FREE Next-Day UK (Mainland) delivery
- Credit terms – subject to eligibility*
- 30% Trade Discount – orders >£83 + VAT
- Sign up for FREE – https://filamentive.com/wholesale-registration-page/
- Once signed up, we will verify your account details before approval
- If / when approved, shop prices will now be shown with a 30% discount
- Checkout as normal with the satisfaction of saving 30% on your filament costs and enjoying FREE UK (Mainland) Next Day Delivery
- Wholesale users can order <£83 + VAT but the discount will not be applied
- The product prices in the wholesale system are shown with 30% discount but inc VAT
- The minimum order threshold for 30% OFF is the subtotal including discount but excluding VAT
- Discount codes will not work when using the wholesale login – if you wish to use a particular discount please shop as a guest
- If you select that you are a customer of 3DGBIRE and/or CREATE Education, we will inform them of this. You will then be contacted by a representative of the respective company
We can offer 30-day credit terms to business and education clients. Please select INVOICE (NET 30) as your chosen payment gateway at checkout. Please note:
- UK only
- You must be a registered entity – when ordering, please include company name, registration number and VAT number (if possible)
- A credit check will be performed by our partner CreditSafeUK using the information you provide
- Based on the credit check result we reserve the right to decline credit;
- Late payments and/or other issues may result in delay/cancellation of shipments and removal of credit facilities.
We accept official purchase orders as an alternative form of ordering. 30-day credit terms still apply (see above). Instructions:
- Send official purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include full product details – including material, colour, weight and quantity – see our shop or wholesale order form for guidance.
We can produce any of our materials, in range of colours on reel sizes of 500g, 1 kg, 2.3 kg, 4.5 kg, 8 kg or 8.5 kg. The minimum order quantity will be at least 40 kg and the lead time is ~8 weeks. If interested, please email us or call: +44 (0) 333 366 0020.