Black ASA 3D Printer Filament
£32.39 Incl. VAT
- Premium ASA 3D Printer filament
- Recycled material: 50% (ISO 14021)
- Strong, UV resistant, low-warp
- 100% recyclable cardboard spool and packaging
- Colour ref – 9071(Default = RAL, Numbers with a ‘C’ on the end refer to Pantone)
ASA 750g - Black 3D Printer Filament
The perfect filament for the outdoors!
ASA - short for acrylonitrile styrene acrylate - features many of the same properties as our ABS 3D printer filament – including high strength and little/no warp – but with the added benefit of UV resistance - which means that your prints will be unaffected by weather - especially hot sun - and the outside environment in general. As always, we strive for perfection, and the excellent interlayer adhesion ensures great looking, high performance parts. Overall, ASA is the perfect engineering filament for those prints that need to withstand external environments.
Recommended printing temperature: 230-260°C
Recommended heated bed temperature: 80-100 ̊C
Storage: Cool and dry conditions, ideally ~20°C.