Natural (Dark) Wood PLA 3D Printer Filament
£47.99 Incl. VAT
- Premium Wood PLA 3D Printer filament
- Recycled material: 81% (ISO 14021)
- 100% recyclable cardboard spool and packaging
- Risk of clogging issues when using 0.4mm nozzles – we would advise using a slightly larger nozzle to help avoid this.
- Colour ref – 2322 C(Default = RAL, Numbers with a ‘C’ on the end refer to Pantone)
Product print image by 3DMN
Wood PLA 3D Printer Filament - Natural
Smells like wood, looks like wood, feels like wood.
Filamentive Wood is a PLA-based composite 3D printer filament. 40% of the formula is made from recycled wood fibres, providing a realistic wood colour, finish and even smell. Some wood filaments can be difficult to print, so our goal was to offer a wood filament that is also easy to work with and we have succeeded – many of our customers praise this filament for “printing like butter”. You can even post-process your wood prints – such as sanding, varnishing and coating – to make eye-catching, decorative wood objects.
Risk of clogging issues when using 0.4mm nozzles - we would advise using a slightly larger nozzle to help avoid this.
Recommended printing temperature: 200-230°C
Recommended heated bed temperature: Can be printed without, but if you have one, we recommend 40-60°C
Storage: Cool and dry conditions, ideally ~20°C