ABS – Black 3D Printer Filament
£29.99 Incl. VAT
- High quality ABS 3D Printer filament
- Up to 90% recycled content
- 100% recyclable cardboard spool and packaging
- Full 1 kilogram of material
Interested in 2.85mm 750g spools? Our partner 3DGBIRE stock our full range – click here to view
ABS (rABS) 1KG – Black 3D Printer Filament
Recycled. Redefined. Revolutionary.
ABS is a common 3D printer filament, famous for its strength. However, ABS is also infamous for warping, having a strong odour whilst printing, and being generally environmentally unfriendly. Filamentive has changed this – rABS is actually only 60% ABS, making it less impactful on the environment. We have also ensured that the material has minimal warping, as well as excellent adhesion – both interlayer and to the heated bed. Containing only 60% ABS does not compromise its mechanical properties; Filamentive rABS has enhanced strength compared to regular ABS. The ideal material if you require strong, lightweight parts, that are impact resistant.
- Recommended printing temperature: 240-260°C
- Recommended heated bed temperature: ~ 75-80°C
- Storage: Cool and dry conditions, ideally ~20°C
- Please note: rABS can still produce some fumes so print in a well-ventilated area